Hi. We’re Vermont POP. We’ll try a story this time:
In 2013 we got a call from a manager of a band containing a man who plays bass who we happen to know.
The manager takes a cut of all of the band’s net income.
The manager was telling a sad tale of a Boston-based producer who “tried to rip…
5 Brands That Make A Great Chorus
1. melodic & lyrical hooks (the Walmart element)
2. simple sing along messages (the Starbucks element
3. rewriting, until you’re buzzed (the Budweiser element)
4. sturdy form, complex simplicity (the Apple element)
5. just plain amazing audio bliss (the Friday Pop Café™ element)